- To CARE about the early occurrence of chronic illness in the population
- To promote HEALTHCARE in Chinese Medicine worldwide between the age of 18 and 45
- To promote Primary Health Care (基層醫療) in Hong Kong
Significant datas about Chronic Diseases in China
- 22% of young and middle-aged people died of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases;
- The proportion of white-collar sub-health is as high as 76%;
- 70% of young people are at risk of death from overwork;
- The age of onset of cancer has advanced by 15-20 years
- In the past, many diseases that were easy to suffer from at the age of 50-80 have now been brought forward to the age of 30-50.
About Chinese Medicine in HK
- To prevent problems before they happen (治未病）
- Seek the root causes of the disease. Eliminate the disease fundamentally.
- Believes that man and nature are a unified whole.
TCM Healthcare Publication – 青囊誌
Traditional Chinese Medicine Seminar
Deliver a lecture on the advocacy of traditional Chinese medicine, with the theme of etiology and pathology of chronic diseases (such as stroke, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, cognitive impairment, etc.), associating with18-45 years old people, and how Chinese medicine uses “preventive treatment” to deal with these health problems.
Location: HKPC, Kowloon Tong
Date: 22 July 2023
GOH and Chief Expert Advisor:
– Dr. Hon.KO Wing-man, GBS, JP
– Professor Professor Yibin Feng, HKU
– Professor Min Li, Associate Dean, HKBU
– Professor Zhixiu Lin, Director, CUHK
Ambassador：Artist Ming Choi, TCM Practitioner